Saturday, January 19, 2013

Grandma Ann's Birthday

Last saturday, we all went to Jill and Tanner's house to make grandma Ann's birthday present. Jill had a great idea to make a painting for her with the kids handprints.




















 Today we all went to mom and dad's to spend some time for her birthday.
The kids wrestling Ashley.

Saige just wanted to snuggle with Jill.

Tanner's usual happy face. (love you brother :)



Jett came over to me and said, "I want you to get down on the floor like that." He wanted to wrestle me too. 

 When Ashley asked mom what she wanted to do for her birthday, she said she wanted to spend time with her grandkids, eat corndogs for lunch, and go to the soda fountain to have the EF5 ice cream. She got all of her wishes for the day.





Ashley giving the team huddle pep talk on taking grandma her present.




 After lunch we went to the soda fountain for the Ef5 ice cream. For those of you not familiar with this, this is a HUGE bowl of ice cream. 15 scoops of ice cream and 10 different toppings. We did pretty well, there was only about a scoop left.









Aftermath  
Tonight was the annual Chamber banquet. I was asked to speak and it went pretty well I think. I talked about tourism in Greensburg/Kiowa County and basically about what I do day to day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.